FLYING PROGRAMME all day
1100-1600 Circular flights with Osterman Helicopter/Storm Heliworks. (fee)
1000-1600 Control a SPI helicopter yourself. (fee)
1000-1600 Undertake an introductory flight with Aeroklubben. (fee)
1100-1500 Ambulance, Police and Rescue helicopters on show in the air and on the ground, if not engaged in actual operations. Times to be announced on the day.
1000-1600 Model aircraft flights demonstrated by AeroKlubben Modell of Gothenburg.
1000-1600 Membership flights in the HKP 4 Vertol helicopter (fee)
THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN THE PROGRAMME IS RESERVED
1000 Paramotor demonstration flight
1030 Chalmers Ballong Corps hot air balloon takeoff
1100 Gyrocopter demonstration flight
1110 Chalmers Aviation Club demonstrating advanced flying
1130 Ultralight aircraft flying demonstration
1200 Demonstration of a Sjöfartsverket SAR/Rescue helicopter
1215 Aeroklubben demonstrating the Pipistrel light aircraft
1220-1400 Sjöfartsverket displaying a SAR helicopter on the ground
1230 Göteborgs Veteranflygsällskap flypast with the Piper Cub and GV38 aircraft
1300 Display of the HKP 4 Vertol and HKP 6 Jet Ranger helicopters together
1330 Chalmers Aviation Club demonstrating advanced flying
1345 Safir SK 50 aircraft displaying advanced flying
1400 SK16 Harvard flying display
1420 Ultralight aircraft showing their capabilities
1430 An HKP 6 JetRanger helicopter dancing for the children and demonstrating its versatility
1445 Gyrocopters displaying in the air
1500 Aeroklubben demonstrating the Pipistrel light aircraft
1600 Children’s flying weekend closing
Ambulance, Police and rescue helicopters will display if not engaged in actual operations
GROUND BASED PROGRAMME
- Ride in the Vertol helicopter under tow!
- Enter the quiz walk to win great prizes.
- Inspect the aircraft and helicopters on the ground and watch them in the air.
- Watch the model aircraft displays by AeroKlubben Modell in Gothenburg.
- Go inside the Aerosum in the underground hangar, 100 feet underground.
- Jump on the bouncy castle.
- Ride on the old fire engine (20 kronor).
- Ride on the Artillery regiment armoured car with machine guns (20 kronor).
- Paint or camouflage your face.
- Test drive a radio-controlled boat in the pond up on the hill with La Skala.
- Join the guided tour starting at 1 p.m. at the underground hangar entrrance.
- The Swedish Defence Services and voluntary organisations will be demonstrating working with dogs, motorcycles, etc. Take the chance to ride in a caterpillar-tracked vehicle.
- Defence Services motorcycle corps demonstractions at 12:00 and 14:00 (2 p.m).
- Defence Services dog searches for persons and objects at 1:15 p-m- and 3:15 p.m.
- The Book Bus will pay a visit on Saturday, and include aviation literature
- Pony riding (20 kronor).
- Horse-drawn carriage rides (30 kronor).
Food will be available from the Skepplanda Home Guard and Cultural Association!
All times are approximate and we reserve the right to make changes
Activities for which an additional fee must be paid
Round trip flights for 3 people at a time in a Helicopter
Adults SEK 450
Children up to the age of 12 SEK 300
A ride in an Armoured Personnel Carrier 20 kr
A ride in a veteral fire engine 20 kr
Taking control of a Robinson R22 helicopter yourself courtesy of SPU, 1 100 SEK card or Swish. Fom age 12, about 10 minutes
An introductory flight with Aeroklubben 1600 SEK
Pony riding 20 SEK
The picture is taken from Skepplanda Home and Cultural Association!