FLYING PROGRAMME all day
Round trip flights in a Helicopter. (Additional cost)
Taking control of a helicopter yourself courtesy of SPU (Additional cost)
Try an introductory flight with Aeroklubben. (Additional cost)
Ambulance and Police helicopters demonstrated in the air and on the ground performing their respective tasks at times to be announced depending on circumstances.
Model aircraft flying demonstrations by the Gothenburg Aeromodelling Club
THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN THE PROGRAMME IS RESERVED
GROUND BASED PROGRAMME
- Trips aboard a Type 4 Helicopter under tow!
- Enter a quiz walk to win excellent prizes
- Take a close look at aircraft and helicopters both on the ground and in the air
- Watch model aircraft demonstrations presented by the Gothenburg Aeromodelling Club
- Visit the 27 metres underground Aeroseum and its exhibits
- Jump around in the Bouncy Castle
- Ride on a veteran fire engine (Additional cost)
- Ride in an armoured personnel carrier with an Artillery unit (Additional cost)
- Face painting with camouflage colours
- Test drive a radio-controlled boat in a pond on top of the hill
- Guided tour at 1 p.m.; assemble at the entrance to the Underground Hangar.
- The Swedish Defence Forces and voluntary organisations will be present to show off, among other things, dogs, aircraft and motorcycles. Take the chance to ride in a vehicle with caterpillar tracks.
The winners of the quiz walks will be announced at 12 noon and 3 p.m.
First Aid facilities will be in the Information tent.
Food will be available from the Skepplanda Home Guard and Cultural Association!
THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IS RESERVED
Activities for which an additional fee must be paid
Round trip flights for 3 people at a time in a Helicopter
Adults SEK 450
Children up to the age of 12 SEK 300
A ride in an Armoured Personnel Carrier 20 kr
A ride in a veteral fire engine 20 kr
Taking control of a Robinson R22 helicopter yourself courtesy of SPU, 900 SEK card or Swish. Fom age 12, about 10 minutes
An introductory flight with Aeroklubben 1600 SEK
The picture is taken from Skepplanda Home and Cultural Association!